Home
World Map
Videos
Links
Community
YOUR FIRST QUEST!!!! *take the quests in order, so u understand the story*
Username:
Users
Password:

Home
YOUR FIRST QUEST!!!! *take the quests in order, so u understand the story*
YOUR SECOND QUEST!!!!
The Mall
YOUR THIRD QUEST!!!!
Bank
Classroom
Acrade Games!
Forum
LATEST GOSSIP
YOUR FOURTH QUEST
BOYFREIND SHOP!
YOUR FIFTH QUEST
CHEERLEADING CLUB
WISHES
*GOSSIP GLASH* FIND OUT HOW SUZANNE MAI AND HER BOYFREIND GOT TOGETHER*
SIXTH QUEST. *CHEERLEADING TRYOUTS*
NAIL SALON *Theres a prize*
*WIN A PRIZE*
CANTEEN
YOUR HOME
FURNITURE SHOP *For your rooms*
TOUR/HANGOUTS
STREETS
DATES DATES DATES!!!! (& matchmaking)
SCENES!!!!
SCENE- LIBRARY
SCENE- COMPUTER ROOM!
SCENE- CLASSROOM
NEWS NEWS NEWS!!!!
New Page !


Members (978)



 

You sit in the canteen alone. Picking at your packed lunch. This wasn´t how you expected your first to day to be. Sitting alone like another loner. You expected yourself to be surrounded by bubbly friends. This popularity game is harder than you thought.

The overwhelming smell of oily food drives you out, and you find yourself walking towards the benches. You sit down, and take a bite out of your sandwich, thinking about that kind guy that helped you earlier. What was his name?
 
Suddenly-
 
 
"HEY YOU!" You turn around, but she´s talking to you. Everyone around you stops and looks in your direction.
 
"Me-me?" you point at yourself, voice wavering.
 
"Nah, the pink Easter bunny behind you!" She smirks. She´s the most beautiful girl you´ve ever seen and her clothes yell designer just by looking at it. 3 blonde girls stand by her side, presumably her friends.
 
"What?" You ask her, scared but trying to cover it up.
 
"GET YOUR PAWS OFF MY BOYFREIND!"
 
Her boyfriend? Huh?
 
"You must be mistaken?" you whisper, quivering in your seat, clutching the limp sandwich in your hand.
 
"I´M SUZANNE MAI! I´M NEVER MISTAKEN!"
 
Suzanne Mai? She´s Suzanne Mai? She´d stayed here a few hours and already found out that Suzanne Mai was royalty.
 
Everyone crowds around. You have tears in your eyes, threatening to spill. What do you do?
 
A) Push everyone aside and run away.
B) Get into a fight with her.
C) Nod and agree just to please her and make her go away.
D) Stand up, shrug, and then march off head in the air.
 
Comment like this: (for example) C
 






You must Register And login to the game in order to participate in this quest !


Up your game. Website created by bimbolimbo. Copyrighted.




8336

eXTReMe Tracker
The site The Popularity Project Was built using MyFirstWorld - Free Website Builder !
All Rights Reserved - The Popularity Project. Illegal Content ? Report Us ! | Links: Stories City | io games list